SIMPLE HEALING DIET as Preventive Diet
Managing a patient's diet is very important. If serious cure is seek, then diet should be given greatest attention. Since every patient has its own nutritional necessity, there is no perfect formula on diet. However, certain considerations may perhaps have common application to regain health.
1. Fresh fruits and fruit juices. These help eliminate harmful acids and toxins. Fully riped fruits are best eaten raw. Most recommended are citrus fruits like lemon, grapefruit, lime, etc. These are best drank between meals.
2. Eating raw vegetables. Vegetable salads are best recommended as it promote and speed up elimination. Best eaten during meals.
3. Drink herbal tea an hour before taking breakfast or before going to bed at night. If you know how to make your own tea, much better. Most recommended are guava leaves tea, avocado and peppermint tea.
4. Pulse and legumes. Consists of heart healthy fiber which helps protect against any form of cancer.
5. Seafood. Have good fats that lower cholesterol, protects the heart, and fights inflammation.
6. Nuts and Oilseeds. The polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acid in nuts helps cut the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
7. Cereals and Grains. Filled with lots of B complex vitamins, iron, protein as well as calcium. Also contains soluble fiber that helps lower cholesterol.
8. Water. Considered as one of the healthiest foods available. Drinking lots of clean water not only offers many health benefits, it also helps maintain the youthful aura of the aged.
9. Stop eating processed foods. The toxins being added are the main reason of irritation in the body.
can also be considered a preventive diet. Common sense dictates that putting an end to eating processed food results to the patient's body to be purified and strongly resist any form of diseases from thriving.
Remember, when the body is free from any form of toxicity, it can be left alone to heal itself.