15.2.17

Do It Yourself or D-I-Y?

do it yourself, DIYWould you rather let someone do a task for you or would you do-it-yourself?

I’m wondering, if I will do-it myself, I'll end up in a trash bin (that smell!) Tell you, there are chores that are best done by someone who got balls to complete them in a snap. Say, cleaning the yard covered with remnants of a two-year-neglect pile of dried leaves.

Geez, that's a lot of sweating!

If I’ll pass a task to Mister X, there's no more room for me to swear at things that irk me most – broken water hose, flat tires, broken toilet light bulbs, computer monitor that blinks forever.

I’m getting old, so passing some workload to an active soul will give me that privilege of sleeping like a baby. Wonderful, isn't it?

I love life and life is good. I'll marked my calendar with names of lovely souls whose goal is to keep my sanity intact.

Wait a minute – most of the daily chores are perfect for my expertise, ugh!

No comments: